Alcohol Beverage Licensing

Alcohol Beverage Licensing Information

Before a business can be approved for an alcohol beverage license, they must contact the City Planner at (770) 463-8881 to make sure they are in the correct zone.

Once zoning is verified and inspections are complete, the business must submit an Alcohol Beverage License Application to the City Clerk. All new alcohol beverage licenses are approved by the City Council and compliance with the public advertising requirements are the responsibility of the applicant.

Alcohol beverage licenses expire on December 31st each year. All licenses must be renewed by December 1 each year by submitting a renewal application and applicable fees.

City Code of Ordinance Chapter 4

Section Title

The City issues the following speciality licenses for alcohol beverage activities:

Alcohol Wholesaler License
Caterer License
Non-profit Special Event Alcohol Beverage Permit
Server’s Pouring Permit

Below are the required forms for remittance of alcohol beverage excise tax:

Excise Tax Consumption
Excise Tax Wholesale Beer
Excise Tax Wholesale Liquor